2 DAY, PRIVATE WORKSHOP
(I only offer 4 of these every year, so hurry up to secure your spot)
Two days of 1-on-1 time with me focusing on your business and your specific challenges. I share everything I have learned over the past 9 years, no secrets. In an informal and intimate environment this intensive learning experience will fuel your inspiration, motivation and give you the practical knowledge that will help you drive your business forward and get closer to the work and the clients you dream of.
- Working on the specific challenges you are facing in your business right now and how to tackle the ones that lay ahead of you as you move forward.
- An in-depth questionaire ahead of the workshop, so I can get a better understanding of where you are and where you want to go with your business.
- Hands on working with a simple styled model shoot to boost creativity, improve your shooting skills and add new images to your portfolio that reflect the direction you want to take your business.
- You will get to assist me at a real destination elopement here on Ærø, observing how I interact with my real paying clients and shoot with natural light nomatter the weather, see me edit and deliver the images to my couple in their online gallery.
- Review of your Portfolio, Website and Social Media accounts and help to tweak it to better target your dream client.
- A portrait shoot with you in front of the lens, so you have a great set of headshots for your website and social media.
- Areas covered but not limited to: shooting/posing/guiding your clients and identifying the best light, editing, client interaction, customer service, workflow, work-life balance, burn-out and staying creative, dream clients, branding, running a business, social media, getting published, outsourcing, albums, pricing, film and digital.
- Lunch both days, and "farewell" dinner on day 2
The workshop takes place at my home on Ærø island, Denmark.
Only available on weekdays.
Bonus: A 1 hour Q&A skype session one month later to follow up and keep you accountable, making sure you follow through on all the ideas and tasks you set for yourself during the retreat
This is a SUPER INTENSIVE two days. So make sure you are fully invested and ready to actually take action afterwards, so you get the most out of the experience and can see real results and progress.
15.000 DKK / 2.000 EURO
Not included: Your transportation to/from Aeroe island, 3 nights accommodation, All meals not mentioned above.
Tatiana invested in a 2 day, one-on-one:
"First of all, Camilla's photography is beautiful and seeing how artistically she appraoch wedding photography is when I started dreaming of learning from her.
Her presence throughout the whole process - even from the moment she came to greet me as I departed the ferry - was so encouraging and supporting.
Camilla's instructions were clear and easy to follow, the schedule for those two days of training was filled with activities that were so varied: from styling, to shooting, writing for social media, discussing running a business.
I liked that I could see how she approach the creative side of her business and how she interact with people she works with, myself included. To be able to shoot alongside her in a styled model shoot was an invaluable experience; one I learned from a lot and was recalling on the shoots I did on my own after the workshop. She taught me how you use the light you have to work with (daylight) which very often is a challenge if you live in a country where the weather is unpredictible.
I think what made the most impact on me through the whole process of learning from her is how efficient and effective she is, without loosing sensibility.
I was really impressed how much she was able to cover in two days of teaching.
Most of all, even though the days were so intense in the different topics, she created a relaxed and very welcoming atmosphere. The perfect environment to learn.
What I value in Camilla a lot is how attentive she is (even after the course) and that no task was missed out (we created an entirely new website for me) and left me with a plan of action (it’s good to know step by step what you need to do in order to progress).
Her refreshing sense of self awarness and a no-bullshit attitude are the things that I was drawn to; what inspires me most is that she has made it possible to successfully run her own business doing what she loves (even in a remote place), listening to her gut feeling, and embrace whatever new possibility approaches.
I felt that I had discovered a whole new world in Aeroe. A new way of seeing things.
It’s a gift that through my passion for photography I got to discover such beautiful and unspoiled place, and big hearted and interesting people.
A hearfelt THANKS for everything, for helping me work towards making what I dream about a reality."
- Tatiana Worek
For each workshop I sell, I donate 200 Dkk to: